You might encounter some error messages when publishing to Xero.
Find details below on common error messages and how to fix them:
- Account code ‘###’ has been archived or has been deleted. Each line item must reference a valid account.
- The tax amount cannot be greater than the line amount!
- You have reached the limit of invoices you can approve!
- The TaxType code ### cannot be used with this account code
- Account code “###” is not a valid code for this document
- To send to Bank Accounts you will need to set a linked bank account.
- The item already exists in Xero with status different from ‘DRAFT’!
- Spend money transactions cannot be updated
- An existing invoice with the specified ID could not be found
- A valid user should be identified using the UserID
- Sorry, we were not able to publish the image for this item
- The User specified does not have the correct permissions to perform this action
- The specified bank account details do not match a known bank account
- The document date cannot be before the end of year lock date, currently set at
- Credit Note or Invoice not of valid status for modification
- This invoice number must be unique
- You can’t publish the item. Make sure your Xero subscription is still active and try publishing again
- Sorry, we cannot publish this item because your request to Xero was not authorized. Please try again