How Expense Reports Work in QuickBooks Online
Once an expense report is published from Dext Prepare to QuickBooks Online, you can access the report and make changes in your QuickBooks Online Account.
To see an expense report published to QuickBooks Online
- Go to Expenses in the sidebar.
- Click on the expense report you wish to view.
How to edit an expense report in QuickBooks Online
- Once the report is open you can edit line items by clicking the Category, Description or Amount columns and entering the relevant information.
How to download a PDF of the report and access item images
- You can download a pdf of the report by clicking the file in the Attachment section. This document is also where you can find the image attached to each item in the report.
- The item image is accessed by clicking the ID number in the Item ID column of the PDF.