Some of your items are ‘paid’ and some not. You can mark these differences from the ‘Item details page.
Start with associating a payment method to your paid items:
- Go to the Lists section of the menu, and click the Payment Methods page.
- Add your bank accounts here as a new payment method.
3. Once finished with the payment method settings, go back to the Costs Inbox and edit your items there.
4. Click on an item, this will open the Item details page.
5. Go down to the Payment section, then select publish to Bank accounts.
This will allow the item to appear in the ‘Account Transactions’ area of the account you’ve specified. You can then reconcile the green matching items with one click in Xero.