The Tools menu is located in theInbox, and is used to make adjustments to receipts, invoices or other documentation in your inbox.
To use the Tools menu, use the check-boxes down the left-hand side of the page to select any items that you want to change and then click on the Tools button.
Using the Tools menu, you can:
- Export : export the selected items in CSV, PDF or ZIP
- Merge : combine two items into one item
- Bulk edit : Adjust the Category field for multiple items at once
- Send via e-mail : Send a PDF and CSV file of your selected items to a specifiable e-mail address
- Convert to Sales : Moves the item from Costs to Sales
- Move to Archive : Send your selected items to the client’s Archive
- Clear publishing data : delete the data associated with your selected items being published to a Integrated Accounting Software. These means that Dext Prepare will no longer detect if you have previously published this item to your integrated software.
- Flag : Add a Flag to each of your selected items. This will allow you to quickly identify these items and make them searchable using the Filter menu
- Unflag : Remove a Flag from your selected items
- Delete : Deletes the selected items