Specify which client accounts the users on your partner account have permission to view and edit.
How to Edit Which Client Accounts an Existing User Can View
- Navigate to My Team in the sidebar.
- Click Manage next to the account user you would like to change permissions for and click Client Access.
- Check the box in the Access column next to the accounts that you want to give this user access to. If the client is managed by the colleague you can also check the Managed By column.
- When done, click Next.
How to Grant Access when Creating a Colleague
- Navigate to My Team on the main menu.
- Click Add new colleague.
- Fill in their details and click Next.
- Select the user privilege level you wish to assign to the account and click Next.
- Check the box next to the client accounts this colleague will have permission to view and click Next.
- Finish the process by inviting the colleague to Dext via email and text.