You can create additional users on your Dext Prepare account.
When you add a user, you have the option to add them solely as a Document owner or as a user with User Privileges who has access to the Dext Prepare Account themselves.
A user added solely as a Document owner can be selected as the owner of a document but will not be invited to access the Dext Prepare account for themselves.
Users that are invited to access the account will have the ability to submit, view and edit paperwork depending on their User Privilege level. You assign this level when the user is created and can change it at any time.
Plans & User limits: there may be a limit on the amount of users your account can have depending on which Dext product you use. Learn more about the different account types and features here.
If you’re an admin user you can purchase additional users or upgrade your user bundle plan in app, by going to My Profile > Subscription.
- Scrolling down to the Manage section on the sidebar menu
- Clicking into MyTeam
- Clicking the Add a user button for a single user. Or for adding Add multiple users in bulk follow the instructions here .
- Complete the details for the person you want to invite to Dext Prepare
If you want to add the user as a Document Owner only, and not invite them to access the Dext Prepare account now, click Skip invitation.
Note: You can invite the user at a later date by going to My Team > Manage > Invite and following steps 5-7 below.
- Choose what level of User Privilege the user should have – Administrator, Expense Approver, or Basic. To learn more about the levels of user privilege click here. Then customise any extra access options.
- Choose whether to send an invitation to the new user via email or sms text message.
- Then click the green Add User button.
This will immediately send an email or text invite with an introduction to Dext Prepare and a link to access the Dext Mobile App.
|Example of Email Invitation||Example of SMS Invitation|
Once users are added to your account you can update and edit their privileges from the My Team page.
- Scroll down to the user you want to edit and click on the Manage button.
- Then select Edit User Privilege