What you need to know:
- This article is aimed at Dext Prepare for Business accounts.
- Only Admin users can cancel an account – if you cannot see the Subscription page, contact your account administrator.
- If your accountant or bookkeeper is paying for your Dext Prepare subscription contact them to cancel your account.
- If you’re a Dext Prepare partner and you want to cancel your subscription please contact your account manager.
- If you’ve purchased your Dext Prepare account from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, you’ll need to follow their instructions on how to cancel.
Note: During the 30 day cancellation period, you’ll still have full access to your Dext Prepare account until the prepaid period has ended.
To cancel your Dext Prepare account:
We recommend you export your data before you cancel your subscription.
- Go My Profile in the sidebar, then Subscription.
- Go to the Billing tab.
- Select Cancel subscription.
Note: We’d recommend you return to the Subscriptions page to ensure sure your account has been successfully cancelled and that no further charges will apply.