What you need to know:
- This article is aimed at Dext Prepare for Business accounts on a Business Plus, Premium or Enterprise plan.
- If you’re a Dext Prepare partner and you want to cancel your subscription please contact your account manager.
- There is a 30 day cancellation notice to cancel your account for Annual Subscriptions.
- If you’ve purchased your Dext Prepare account from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, you’ll need to follow their instructions on how to cancel.
Note: During the 30 day cancellation period, you’ll still have full access to your Dext Prepare account until the prepaid period has ended.
To cancel your Dext Prepare account:
- Click into MyProfile > Subscription.
- Go to the Billing tab.
- Select Cancel subscription.
We recommend you export your data before you cancel your subscription.