If you’re one of Dext Prepare’s accountant or bookkeeper partners, you may need to add receipts, bills, invoices or other financial paperwork to your clients’ accounts for them.
This can be the case if they send you the physical copies of their source documentation, or you want to manage exactly what gets uploaded to their account.
You can submit items on your clients’ behalf using any of the main Dext Prepare submission methods.
Read below to find out how to upload documents for your clients using:
- Single-scan or batch-scan all documents and save them on your computer
- Access the Dext Prepare Inbox for your client
- Click the + Add Documents button at the top of the page
- Click the Upload tab
- Select whether you are uploading a single item (One document, no matter how many pages), multiple items within a .ZIP file, or multiple items (In which any pages in a multi-page document is treated as a separate item).
- Select the person who owns these documents using the Owner dropdown.
- Drag-and-drop the files onto the green platform.
Send any digital Receipts and Invoices to your clients’ email-in address. You can view this in the E-mail tab of the ‘Add Documents’ menu.
To submit on behalf of your clients using the mobile phone app:
- Download the Dext Prepare mobile app from either the Apple App Store for iOS or the Google Play Store for Android.
- Log in using your Single sign-on (SSO) or the same username and password that you use to access your partner account on the Dext Prepare web app.
- You are then taken to the Client List.
- Tap the name of the client user you are submitting on behalf of, and you will be taken to their inbox
- Submit your clients’ documents as usual by tapping the green + button at the bottom of the page. Take a picture of the document, and add any necessary details to the image.