Dext Precision is the essential toolkit for cloud professionals. By providing simple data cleanup tools, Precision helps you eliminate costly tasks like looking for errors or taking action retrospectively.
Using high-quality accurate data, Precision’s deep performance analytics and advisory insights will help you strengthen client relationships, upskill your practice and – thanks to more billable advisory – increase revenue, too.
What Precision does:
Once clients are connected, Precision automatically syncs with your accounting software, pulling all transactional data into our system.
This allows Precision to:
- Give a diagnostic health check on the quality of the ledger data through a health score;
- Spot transactional errors in transactions;
- Identify potential issues in the Fixed Asset register or control accounts;
- Create powerful pivot table style analytical reports, to sort and filter transactional data;
- Build checks into workflows that fit into your regular Practice processes, such as onboarding, bookkeeping, VAT returns and year-end processes;
- Give a practice dashboard overview to allow you to view information across all clients in your practice
Principal use cases:
Onboarding and Pricing Clients – Save time when onboarding. With your client’s Health Score you can quickly understand the state of their books and view transactional volumes to drive more profitable pricing.
Grow your services – When you trust your data, you can do your job more effectively. Turn real-time data into bespoke client reports. Build advisory insights as part of your regular client check-ins, adding value and boosting the billable services you can offer.
Boost productivity – Precision’s Focus dashboard allows you to see all your practice performance in one place, so you can easily set and track KPIs, manage your time and grow your business.