An ITSA Client who has a property business may have multiple properties they need to report earnings for. You can create these properties and assign transactions to them, making it simple to manage transactions in any reports you create.
- Creating Properties
- Assigning Costs/Sales Items to a Property
- Assigning a Bank Transaction to a Property
To create a property:
- Go to Lists in the sidebar, then Real Estate Properties.
- Click Add new property in the top left of the screen.
- Enter the name of the property and the ownership percentage, then click Save.
- The property will then be listed on the Real Estate Properties page, where it can be edited.
Once a property has been created you can assign a costs or sales item to it.
To do this:
- Go to the Costs or Sales workspace in the sidebar.
- In the Inbox, click on the relevant item.
- On the Item details page, scroll down to Real Estate Property and select the property from the drop down list.
Once a property has been created you can assign a bank transaction to it.
To do this:
- Go to the Bank workspace in the sidebar, then Transactions.
- Go to the Real Estate Property column and select the relevant property from the drop down list.